Lebanon Valley Distribution Center
Lebanon Valley Distribution Center is situated on 128.7 acres of land in Bethel Township (Fredericksburg), PA and features a 1,080,421 SF modern bulk warehouse building that was developed on a speculative basis.
The site is strategically located on SR-22, less than one mile from IH- 78 and three miles east of the IH-78 / IH-81 interchange in central Pennsylvania. The property benefits from the greater Harrisburg area’s position as the strongest supply chain infrastructure on the East Coast. The Central PA industrial market is one of the best performing and most desired in the country.
- 100% leased for 15 years to a strong-credit tenant
- Long-term lease with annual increases
- Fully cross-docked distribution warehouse with Class A specifications including pre-cast concrete wall panels, 36’ clear height and excess trailer storage
- Best-in-class logistics facility
- Strategic location within a nation-leading industrial market
- Direct access to air, rail and ground transportation
USAA Real Estate, in partnership with Trammel Crow Company, completed this development in July 2016. The project was leased to Ace Hardware shortly after construction was complete. As part of the lease transaction the building was expanded to 1,080,421 SF.Open Maps
139 Fredericksburg Road
Bethel Township PA 17038