Rockwell Logistics Center
Rockwell Logistics Center is a speculative urban redevelopment on 8.2 acres in Chicago, IL, with a 174,536 SF rear-load industrial distribution building.
The site is located in the Chicago South industrial submarket within two miles of IH-55, located less than one mile from the Chicago Transit Authority "L" Stop (rail system) and less than 6 miles from the Chicago loop/CBD. This in-fill site offers immediate access to an abundant labor supply and Chicago's downtown market.
- 100% leased to a high-quality tenant
- Rare development opportunity given location
- Urban infill location in close proximity to downtown Chicago
- Rear-load, light-bulk distribution warehouse designed with Class-A specifications
- Micro market has significant barriers to entry
- Amenity-rich location
The project was developed by Venture One and completed in June 2019.Open Maps
2545 West 24th St
Chicago IL 60608